Saturday, July 22, 2017

A Witch With Kids

I am not the first mother on the face of the planet to have a little slice of the Internet to call my own, nor am I the first Pagan to do so, either. That being said we alllll know that I'm far from the first pagan mother on a page. But what I do have is maybe a unique perspective that may or may not help others as they come. Because not only am I a Pagan Mama of 3 but I'm also a diagnosed Bipolar 2 patient that manages her life and tries to keep from slipping further down the Crazy Train than I dared to want to go. So here we go:

If you ever wanted to know my name is Amanda Wells and I am 27 years old and while I've been married for almost 4 years (in December) it's not been a walk in the park. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the only real reason I got up some times was to feed my daughter who was, at the time, the only child I had. So with that said I'm going to introduce my little Sprites in a hope of understanding when I say that my family is absolutely teeming with the wonderfully insane children that I seem to have come into my life.

AIRIN
 This is my beautiful eldest child, Air. She's a spit fire and not afraid to show it. Intelligent for her age she's always saying or doing something to make us wonder if she just may rule the world one day. She's already said that it was too much work to conquer. My little Leo is a fire baby and it shows! She's a leader, passionate, and not afraid to put her food down for what she believes in. That, in itself is quite the feat for a four year old to have accomplished. Airin has a unique gift that makes me think she'd be a great nurse or midwife one day: she can accurately predict if you're pregnant or not and is currently 8 for 8 in predicting the sex of children (including her siblings.)

SAGE
This is our little dude. Only 4 months old his hobbies include screaming at all hours and eating. The boy is sweet as can be and loves his mama. More often than not I'm writing to you guys with him sleeping on me.




Ember
 This here is Ember. My middle child is, at this moment 18 months old and the feistiest child you'll ever meet in your life. Standing at a mere 2.5 feet tall she's not afraid to knock you down to get to her level. She's head strong, she's confident, and the girl has a passion for food I've seen only a few times in my life. I know she'll do awesome in her life and teach the world something new just by being herself. This little Capricorn/Aquarius cusp is one of the sweetest kids when she's not wanting to brawl. She has keen Empathy (more than I've seen an 18 month old have before).




This will most likely be the last time I introduce them. There may be times when I post a photo with their stories on them but this is the primary post to get to know my little magic children. Their antics will most likely be on this forum from time to time as well as rituals, thesis statements from my working on learning more for my path. I will note that I'm a practicing witch for 14 years and am, at this time, taking online courses to learn and grow as a practicing witch. 

Thank you for sharing my journey and reading.  

2 comments:

  1. Sage looks like he is saying WASSSUP with that look on his face. :D I'm glad you're making a place to get all of it down. With 14 years of experience, it's time to put some of that knowledge to paper :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear <3 I want to be able to share with the world some of what I know :p even if it includes my little ones and their journey, too. Because their journey is my journey

      Delete

Akasha: The Fifth Element

Akasha: The Fifth Element                        What is Akasha and where does it come from? This simple question lays out for me a vast...